Our experienced team of job placement professionals help our clients transition back to the work, either working remotely from home or at an on-site job in their local community. We also have a certified staff Benefit Counselor (CWIC) to help you answer any benefit questions. Apply Now.
Free SSI/SSDI Placement Services
Employment Options is a national Social Security Administration (SSA) Employment Network in the Ticket To Work Program. For over 20 years, we have helped 1000’s of our clients successfully return to work in the 48 states we serve.
Our clients are recipients of Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) who want to return to work but do not want to risk their disability income or Medicare or Medicaid benefits.
Specializing in Work from Home!
COVID-19 has created a large volume increase of Work at Home jobs that we are helping employers fill throughout the country! Apply Here
Types of Jobs We Specialize In:
- Customer Service: Inbound or Outbound
- Sales: At Home or On-site Sales + Support
- Healthcare: RNs and Healthcare Opportunities
- Clerical: Virtual Assistant, Transcriber & Document Specialists
- Tech Support: Help Desk, Remote Support, Online Help
- RN Positions: Case Management and Review
- Search more positions at Job Openings
How Does My Employment Options Work?
Our Free Services
Our team will help with:
- Initial Ticket To Work Eligibility Confirmation
- Assign Personal Job Counselor
- Assessment of Skills and Abilities
- Preparation for Job Search: Resume & Interviewing Help
- Job Leads
- Accomodation Questions
- Ticket To Work Guidance From Certified Benefits Counselor (CWIC)
- Career Advancement
- Moral Support and more!
Video Describes Our Free Services!
Services for Employers & Agencies
My Employment Options can help you fill open roles by:
- Provide Free Pre-Screened Applicants
- WOTC Tax Credits and Federal 503 Initiatives
- Ticket To Work Training Webinars For Your Staff and Clients
- Click here to find out more
You Are Invited To Our Free Public Events