We Specialize in Work At Home Jobs!
Find out if you meet our Minimum Requirements to Work At Home.
Types of Jobs We Specialize In:
- Customer Service: Inbound or Outbound
- Sales: At Home or On-site Sales + Support
- Healthcare: RNs and Healthcare Opportunities
- Clerical: Virtual Assistant, Transcriber & Document Specialists
- Tech Support: Help Desk, Remote Support, Online Help
- RN Positions: Case Management and Review
- Search more positions at Job Openings
Ready To Work?
If you are receiving Supplemental Security Income (SSI Non Retirement) or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits and want to return to work, you have come to the right place!
We offer free job placement and other vocational services in 47 states in both Work At Home and local community positions for beneficiaries using the free Ticket To Work Program!
We hope we can help you! Many of our staff have also used the Ticket To Work program and can help you transition to working again. Apply now to see if you qualify for our free services! Learn More
Video Describes Work At Home Jobs
At Employment Options, Job Fairs and Webinars are hosted often and are absolutely free for those who would like to attend. To find out who we are and what we have to offer, visit our Job Fairs and Free Webinar pages to register for upcoming online events.
- All Job Fairs are free to attend by the general public
- Learn how to get hired for Work at Home and Community jobs
- Find out what it takes to get the job
- Chat with online employers during the fair
- Learn how many jobs there are to apply for
- Our webinars help job seekers with resume writing, interviewing and making applications
- All of these events are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
Are you interested in hiring a more diverse workforce? You’ve come to the right place!
We provide you with pre-screened, qualified applicants for Work At Home and community positions.
We offer you the ability to post jobs for free and inform you about the latest tax credits.
Visit our Employer section to Learn More!
WHAT IS TICKET TO WORK?
It is a federal program offered through the Social Security Administration allowing all qualified beneficiaries on SSI/SSDI disability benefits to receive free job placement help through a Employment Network (EN). This means you can go back to work gradually and test the waters with protection of your medical and disability benefits. Watch a Video Now