Pre-Qualify Application Received
So sorry! Because we work exclusively with the Social Security Administration’s Ticket To Work program, you do not qualify for our free job placement services. But do not despair … we can still help you.
To find out more about how to get a job, attend one of our informative Webinars or Job Fairs. You can pre-register online now and receive an invitation to our next upcoming online event.
To continue your job search see our recommended resources below.
Job Help Resources
- State Department of Vocational Rehabilitation – State list and One Stop/Work One centers – State list
- Disability Resources & Jobs: Disability.gov/ www.AbilityLinks.org/ www.GettingHired.com/ Hire Disability Solutions, www.ThinkBeyondtheLabel.com Pearl Interactive Network
- Work-At-home Jobs: Avoid Scams Video, com WAHM.com; workplacelikehome.com
- Veterans: http://www.vba.va.gov/bln/vre/ Hire A Hero
- 55 and over: AARP – senior program Senior Service America
- National Labor Exchange; USA jobs; American Job Centers
- For self-employment help: (SSDI/SSI) Email email@example.com
- Free On-Line Learning GCF Learn Virtual Training Systems
- To apply for SSDI/SSI benefits, visit Social Security Administration or call 866-968-7842.
For more Referral Resources, click here.