We offer free employment services services for qualified SSDI/SSI candidates in 48 states and Washington D.C. We offer a complete employment placement package to find a job that best suits your skills!
We help clients on SSDI or SSI disability benefits find suitable employment in either Work at Home or local community jobs!
- Filling out our application above does Not automatically assign your ‘Ticket To Work’ to us nor does it assign you a job counselor. Once you submit our application, our screening staff will call and review your application to see if we are a good fit for your goals!
- Work At Home Applicants: Our screening staff will look for specific minimum requirements when you apply. Click Here For Requirements
WHO WE SERVE:
– SSDI and SSI beneficiaries with a Ticket to Work
– We provide free services in 48 states and Washington D.C!
– We Are Unable to Help in Alaska, Hawaii or outside the U.S.A.
– Ticket to Work itself has agencies in all 50 states.
Resources For Those Who May Not Qualify For Our Services:
We are only able to assist disabled job hunters who receive SSDI or SSI through the free Social Security Ticket to Work Program because of federal program guidelines. We hope the below resources are helpful in your job search!
- CONTACT OUR SISTER COMPANY – MEO STAFFING – (If not on SSDI or SSI)
- REASONS YOU MAY NOT QUALIFY
- CONTACT YOUR STATE DEPARTMENT OF VOC REHAB
- GENERAL RESOURCES: Email firstname.lastname@example.org (auto reply)