We offer free job placement for qualified SSDI/SSI candidates in 47 states and offer a complete employment placement package to find a job that best suits your skills!
- Filling out our application above does Not automatically assign your ‘Ticket To Work’ to us nor does it assign you a job counselor. Once you submit our application, our screening staff will call and review your application to see if we are a good fit for your goals!
- Work At Home Applicants: Our screening staff will look for specific minimum requirements when you apply. Click Here For Requirements
WHO WE SERVE:
– SSDI and SSI beneficiaries with a Ticket to Work
– We provide free services in 47 states!
– We Are Unable to Help in Alaska, California, and Hawaii or outside the U.S.A.
– We cannot serve Washington D.C. for Work-at-Home.
– Ticket to Work itself has agencies in all 50 states.
Resources For Those Who May Not Qualify For Our Services:
We are only able to assist disabled job hunters through the free Social Security Ticket to Work Program because of program guidelines. We hope the below resources are helpful in your job search!
- GENERAL RESOURCES: Email firstname.lastname@example.org (auto reply)