WELCOME TO THE CLIENT DOWNLOAD CENTER!
Here, you can download the individual chapters from CEO Paula Reuben Vieillet’s job placement workbook called “Disabilities/Different Abilities: A New Perspective for Job Hunters.” Your assigned job counselor will direct you when to download each of the specific chapters.
You will work on each chapter with your counselor to better prepare you for returning to the workforce! You will be able to complete the exercises electronically and send them to your counselor.
CHAPTER LIST: Download Instructions are Below
* Chapter 1 will be provided to you by your assigned job counselor.
Instructions for Downloading – Save to PC:
— Choose the Underline Chapter above that your Counselor has instructed. This will prompt a download to your PC.
- Click File ‘Save As” to save PDF to PC. [Easy place to save is to desktop]
- Open the PDF form on PC where you saved it. Type all the necessary information into each field on the form. Click on boxed items to place a selection mark.
- Once the form has been completed, click “Print.” (Note: You do not need printer to do this).
- Open the pull-down menu labeled “Name” in the Printer box. From the list of Printers choose XPS Document Writer (comes pre-loaded on Windows Vista and Windows 7 computers). Click “Print” to proceed.
5. You will soon get a pop-up message asking you to save the XPS file. Choose the destination where you would like to save your file, and type in a file name. Finally, click “Save” to save the XPS file on your computer.
6. Open the newly created file to make sure that the form has properly been created. You should notice that the form has been saved with all the typed in information being saved into the form. You should note that you will not be able to edit any of the information that has been entered into the form–this copy is appropriate for records only. If you need to change something, you must type it up on the PDF form and save it again.