WELCOME TO THE CLIENT DOWNLOAD CENTER!
Here, you can download the individual chapters from CEO Paula Reuben Vieillet’s job placement workbook called “Disabilities/Different Abilities: A New Perspective for Job Hunters.” Your assigned job counselor will direct you when to download each of the specific chapters.
You will work on each chapter with your counselor to better prepare you for returning to the workforce! You will be able to complete the exercises electronically and send them to your counselor.
CHAPTER LIST: Download Instructions are Below
* Chapter 1 (Getting to Know You) will be provided to you by your assigned job counselor.
Instructions for Downloading – Save to PC:
— Choose the Underline Chapter above that your Counselor has instructed. This will prompt a download to your PC.
— PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS EXACTLY! Because this is an interactive PDF file, it is important to follow the steps in order.
- Download the PDF to your computer–desktop or laptop.
- Open the PDF file on your computer. Type all the necessary information into each field on the form. Click on boxed items to place a selection mark.
- Once the form has been completed, click “Print.” You will NOT need a printer for this and there is no need to print the document.
- Open the pull-down menu in the Printer dialog box. From the list of printers choose XPS Document Writer, then click “Print” to proceed. This step will allow you to save the completed PDF to your computer.
5. You will then get a pop-up message asking you to save the XPS file. Choose the destination where you would like to save your file, and type in the file name GTNU–(and your last name). For example: GTNU-Johnson
6. Finally, click “Save” to save the XPS file on your computer.
7. Open the newly created file to make sure that the form has properly been created. You should notice that the form has been saved with all the information typed in being saved into the form. You should note that you will not be able to edit any of the information that has been entered into the form–this copy is appropriate for records only. If you need to change something, you must type it up on the PDF form and save it again.
8. Please email your GTNU saved file to your appointed counselor. We like to make sure we know your strengths, values, and needs so that we can help you find the best job match.