Job Fair Registration Alternate
EMPLOYMENT OPTIONS JOB FAIR PAGE – March 7th
***MUST REGISTER VIA LINK BELOW!***
REGISTRATION LINK: (click link to submit form)
INFORMATION ABOUT EVENT:
Job seekers nationwide will have the opportunity to network and chat virtually with leading, national Employers who have multiple positions to fill. Our staff will respond to your submitted registration form with specific details!
Anyone is welcome to attend the job fair whether receiving Social Security benefits or not!
MEET OUR EMPLOYERS:
- DEPARTMENT OF LABOR: (Federal jobs/schedule A Hiring) Special Webinar: 10:30 to 1145; Chat-Room hours: 11:45 to 5pm
- CONVERGYS: (Work-at-home jobs) Chat-Room hours: 10-11am & 1-3:30
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: (Work-at-home jobs) Chat-Room hours: TBA
- NEW CORP: (Work-at-home jobs) Chat-Room hours: 10-11am & 1-3:30pm
- PEARL INTERACTIVE NETWORK: (Work-at-home jobs) Chat-Room: TBA
- BENDER CONSULTING: (Work-at-home jobs) Chat-Room: TBA
- TICKET TO WORK PROGRAM: (For those receiving SSDI/SSI) Answer questions about the Ticket to Work program including working while on benefits, work incentives, and other important info! Chatroom hours: 1-5pm