- Ability to successfully communicate with others.
- Ability to work in a high noise level environment.
- Ability to understand and react to verbal commands and safety warnings, with and without, the assistance of sight or visual aids.
- Pull, push, and lift bags weighing up to 70 lbs. onto or from a conveyor belt.
- Pull water hose from a stationary cabinet and connect to aircraft.
- Lift connect overhead and remove overhead, 40 lb. KVA electric cable to/from aircraft.
- De-ice aircraft at heights of up to 20 – 80 ft. lifting and holding nose, spray the exterior of wings and fuselage with glycol.
- Ability to judge distances.
- Ability to confront and question unauthorized personnel in secured areas and report their presence to authorities as necessary.
- Reports to work on a regular and timely basis
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application