Your Future. Built Smarter. This company is, one of the largest design consulting firms in the U.S., is currently seeking a Mechanical Intern in our Indianapolis, IN office. With a global footprint of 40 offices and a deep bench of nearly 1,200 team members, we know the technical skills of our people is our product and we strive to build long-lasting client relationships through our guiding principles, expertise, and collaborative project approach.
As a Mechanical Engineer Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Design portions of a projects related to mechanical systems according to code
- Calculate costs and time schedules for accuracy and completeness
- Research code requirements, catalogs, and websites for commercial equipment based on projects needs and availability
- Coordinate design and schedule with other disciplines such as architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, clerical and equipment suppliers
- Conduct periodic job site observations
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills, education, and experience:
- Available summer of 2019
- Pursuing a four-year degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Skills in the use of Microsoft Office programs and CAD software; Revit experience a plus
- Ability to clearly communicate in both oral and written communication to individuals and groups
- An interest in consulting as a career
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application