**This position is a current open position within Employment Options (MEO). You would be working directly for Employment Options from Home.
Anyone from any state can apply for this position. You do -not- have to be on SSDI or SSI to apply for this.
HOURS: Part-time 10-20 hours a week
DUTIES: Build, manage and grow affiliate relationships to promote our events, jobs, and brand. Maximize the performance of the existing affiliate base and allow clients and others to earn income by promoting Employment Options.
- Establishes and maintains close relationships with affiliate partners and industry influencers
- Analyzes, monitors, and audits current and ongoing campaigns
- Maintains communication with affiliates, provides support, feedback and keeps them up to date on new products and any program enhancements
Monitors affiliate practices and compliance
- Researches and reports on competitors’ affiliate campaigns and promotions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Driven to learn and contribute with ideas to make continuous improvements.
- Collaborates with the Supervisor and Communications Manager to suggest ways to improve and grow existing campaigns based on information obtained from reviews, reports, industry happenings and affiliate suggestions.
Other duties: May assist with online chat support, replying to requests for program information, assisting with intake
- Be able to pass Social Security’s suitability/background check requirements.
- Excellent computer skills – ability to type 25 wpm, multitask.
- Experience with Google docs, Word Press, HTML, Mailchimp preferred.
- Person to Person Sales background required.
- Online Affiliate experience desired.
- Equipped and Home Office including Internet, computer and phone.
- Able to control background noise.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbally.
- Able to build effective relationships with partners and respond to inquiries.
- Able to work autonomously and proactively.
- Comfortable with outbound and cold calling.
- Able to work some daytime and evening hours.