- Seeking candidate with excellent written and verbal skills as well as business acumen.
- Team player with the ability to exhibit a positive attitude.
- Basic knowledge of application development and life-cycle to assist in implementing application systems.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Apply application development life cycle principles and basic scripting knowledge to communicate changing needs of the business to the development team and improve productivity.
- Lead the activities around process mapping from current state to future state, and then analyze the gap, with ability to articulate the process and results.
- Collaborate with developers and lead technical experts to convey status and needs with application enhancements.
- Communicate company needs, and act as point of contact, to offshore and onshore teams to ensure understanding of production needs and goals.
- Schedule and liaise meetings and communication between development/implementation team and management.
- Able to prioritize, work independently, and effectively manage time and resources.
- Effective communication skills written and verbal.
- Proficient computer skills and Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Appropriate decision-making skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business-related field, preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in other disciplines with concentration in Computer Science coursework or training accepted.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application