At Home Advisor – Chat Team – (MEO-541B)
You’re a problem-solver and amazing with customers! You’re enamored by the way things operate, and have the ability to figure out how technology works when things go wrong. You can multitask across systems and applications, analyze and resolve a variety of complex technical issues, and comfortably navigate a technical environment. You’re not only here to help fix technical issues, but also provide an incredible customer experience. Because you’ll work independently from home, you’ll need the discipline and ability to work remotely from coworkers and management. If this sounds like you, you could be the next At Home Advisor for our Chat teams. This is a work from home position and we can consider candidates from cities across the US – you do not need to live in the city this is posted in to be considered.
The Chat team operates 24 hours a day 7 days per week including holidays and weekends to support our customers.
The working hours are as follows:
Daytime Shift: 4:30 AM CST to 11:30 PM CST
Mid-Day: 1:00 PM CST to 4:30 AM CST
Graveyard: 7:00 PM CST to 11:00 AM CST
You will be asked to indicate your availability as part of the application process.
- Able to work within one or more of the defined shifts
- Minimum 2 years professional troubleshooting expertise or proven technical ability
- Experience interacting with customers in some capacity (either via phone, chat, in person, etc.)
- A passion for service focused on the customer
- Flexible to different communication styles and modifies approach according to the needs of others
- iOS, Smartphone, Tablets, PC or Mac experience
- Ability to manage multiple applications running at the same time
- Enjoys troubleshooting technology
- Discipline to work remotely from home while following a set schedule
- Availability to attend approximately five to six weeks of required online training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and criminal background check
- Successful completion of initial training
- Ability to meet minimum typing speed of 40 WPM while talking with customers
- At Home Qualifications
- A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk
- High-speed Internet service (5 megabits download and 1 megabit upload) from a reliable provider
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application