Bilingual Auto Insurance Sales – (MEO-551F)
This company helps companies better communicate with their customers. We offer boutique customer support services to clients that demand the highest institutional standards and need a solution that is built-to-suit to their needs.
This company is currently recruiting bilingual virtual professionals to provide sales services for an insurance company based in the United States.
The pay is very competitive, the hours are consistent, and you get to work out of a home office. You will use online collaboration tools to interact with customers and your co-workers.
• Fixed Hourly Wage: $11.00 USD. $10.50 USD during training.
• Bonus: Up to $5.00 USD per sale.
• This is not a WFH job that shifts costs and risk to employees — we recruit selectively but once we hire an employee we pay fixed wages with consistent hours.
- Receive inbound calls from customers regarding their services.
- Utilize skills to promote the products to callers that best meets their unique needs.
- Utilize computer/on-line guidelines in responding to customer inquiries.
- Complete, process, and maintain applicable records in the online system.
- Gather information, research/resolve inquiries and log customer calls.
- Meeting the customer’s needs in an empathic manner.
- PROPERTY & CASUALTY SALES license required to be considered for the position.
- One year or more working with insurance sales.
- We are looking for bilingual sales representatives: English and Spanish. (If you are not bilingual but you do have your insurance sales license, we have something for you too!)
- High energy and ability to put customer needs first.
- Work background that demonstrates strong negotiation & communication skills and ability to positively interact with customers on the phone.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application