This company makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing last-minute rates on your mobile device, for tonight, tomorrow and next week. We are growing our team of Bilingual Customer Experience Phone Agents to provide best-in-class customer support as this company continues to expand rapidly across North America and Europe.
We are growing our team and looking for experienced call center professionals who are available to work a full-time schedule (40 hours), all shifts, including nights and weekends. Our Customer Experience Agents are valued members of our team who enjoy health benefits, ownership in the company’s success through stock options, and a tight-knit remote team culture.
This is a remote work-from-home position, but you must reside in Florida, Oregon, Tennessee, or Texas.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide phone support to this company’s customers and hotel partners in English and either Spanish, French, German, or Italian
- Answer general questions about how this company works and assist customers with using our app
- Resolve billing and booking issues in a real-time, non-scripted environment – ensuring a flawless guest experience and a swift resolution
- Make judgement calls in high pressure situations while leaving customers delighted
- Resolve customer issues in the first contact, only escalating the ticket when is appropriate
- Balance a steady stream of inbound calls with accurate record-keeping of customer interactions to ensure we are continuously delivering the best support possible
- Act as a brand ambassador and live our company values in every customer interaction
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Native fluency in Spanish, French, German, or Italian is required
- At least one year of high-volume call center experience in a metric-driven environment is required
- Tech-savvy and proficient with iPhone and Android – you can quickly and easily navigate and multi-task across apps, the internet, chat programs, and video conferencing tools
- A strong track record of delivering exceptional customer service at a customer-oriented business, bonus for experience in the hospitality industry
- Comfortable being empowered to make decisions and a strong understanding of the financial implications of those decisions
- A natural at efficient and straightforward communication in a non-scripted, high-touch service environment
- Cultural knowledge and ability to apply cultural context to customer support
- Grace under pressure and an instinctual inclination toward hospitality
- High emotional intelligence, empathy, and strong active listening skills
- A true passion for helping people, fixing problems, and figuring things out!
- Experience with Talkdesk, Salesforce, and Desk.com a huge plus!
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at email@example.com to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application