We’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Work from Home Bilingual Customer Service Representative – Spanish.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it’s more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
Now is the time to do this all from your contemporary home office through our at home program. We don’t miss a beat for our clients and their customers. And we don’t miss a beat for you. As a at home team member, you’ll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at our physical locations. We stay connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and yes even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally. And last but not least, a work at home associate job can level up into a full career through our gamified training and career development.
As a Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
- Continuous training and mentoring – lots of learning for aspiring minds
- Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
- A fun and encouraging remote work group
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six months or more of customer service experience
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you’ll appreciate the quiet)
The Equipment You’ll Need:
- USB Headset
- USB drive to access our systems
- Dual Monitors recommended
- A dedicated telephone (landline) or smart phone/device is required at all times during employment
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application
To apply for this job please visit www.myemploymentoptions.com.