This is a customer service role providing technical & customer service support via phone & video chat, to customers who require assistance navigating or troubleshooting issues they may experience within the product.
Do you love the idea of working from your home while still helping people face to face? If so, then ditch the hectic commute back and forth to work each day and trade it in for a walking commute in your slippers! If you are tech savvy, thrive in fast-paced environment, exemplify customer service and are searching for a Part Time job that provides the ultimate work life balance, then search no more …this company has an amazing career opportunity for you!
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to support a global Fortune 500 Company while working from the comfort of your home
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee rewards and bonuses
- Fun, dynamic, supportive environment where you get to be part of a collaborative team
- Use of cool technology
- Chance to support other clients upon completion of this seasonal assignment
- Continuous training, coaching and development
- Opportunity to earn $11.25/hr
Do you have the following?
- 6 months or more of customer service experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Computer with high-speed internet
- A webcam is required for this position. Candidates will be assisting customers via video chat
- Quiet, secure, home office space is required
- Strong technical skills including the ability to download products, install applications, navigate internet browsers and familiarly with operating systems including Windows
- Must present a professional appearance and be comfortable providing customer support via video chat
- A positive attitude & relentless tenacity
- Resilience, adaptability and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication skills and a passion for problem solving
- BILINGUAL IN ENGLISH & SPANISH REQUIRED
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application