We’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Work from Home Bilingual Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent – Spanish.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it’s more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As a team member we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities.
Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Now is the time to do this all from your contemporary home office through our at home program. We don’t miss a beat for our clients and their customers. And we don’t miss a beat for you. As a at home team member, you’ll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at our physical locations.
We stay connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and yes even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally. And last but not least, a work at home associate job can level up into a full career through our gamified training and career development.
On a typical day, you’ll:
- Consult with customers on health-related products and services to provide the best solutions for their health and financial well-being
- Assist Medicare-eligible individuals in selecting the products and services that best meets their needs
- Answer questions related to coverage and annual changes on healthcare plans, pharmacy networks and drug formularies
- Aid customers with the enrollment process
- Qualify customers to join community meetings and schedule in-home appointments
As a Work from Home Healthcare Licensed Insurance Agent, You’ll Enjoy:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
- Continuous training and mentoring – lots of learning for aspiring minds
- Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
- A fun and encouraging remote work group
- All license fees provided by us as your employer
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Active health insurance license
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- You’ve done the sales thing…at least six months.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be empathetic, positive and upbeat in written and verbal communications
- An ability to adapt and excel in a dynamic work environment
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you’ll appreciate the quiet)
What You’ll Need:
- High speed internet >15 mbps
- A dedicated quiet workspace where you can hardwire into your internet router.
If you’re a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you’re prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on our most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you’re prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one’s country, but we hope you’ll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application
To apply for this job please visit www.myemploymentoptions.com.