Job Description Summary:
Under the supervision of the Billing/Benefits Manager, the Billing Assistant provides accurate data entry of information and be able to make decisions based on that information. Assist with obtaining clients pay information.
Job and Skill Requirements:
- Able to see and copy information from pay stubs which may be difficult to decipher. Able to Document in client files specific client services provided.
- Knowledge of HIPPA, PII or willingness to learn and abide by strict confidentiality rules as applies to client data.
- Basic math skills; deductive ability with analytical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Advanced computer skills, adept with Excel, email, and Google docs desired.
- Ability to maintain documentation in a concise, accurate and timely fashion.
- Be able to Attend and participate directly in virtual training, and staff meetings.
- Able to perform basic computer troubleshooting, download programs, and maintain computer updates.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Billing Assistants must be able to clear Social Security’s security screening requirements.
Education: Some college preferred
Job Type: Full-time
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
For consideration for this position: submit your resume to email@example.com