Our sales team is driving some of the most exciting programs across the business, and we’re looking for a results-oriented Business Development Rep to join us. This is a high-growth role designed to develop and launch people into a successful sales career in the tech industry.
- Executing outbound call and email campaigns to prospective clients to set sales meetings.
- Following up on inbound leads from marketing campaigns to build new opportunities for sales.
- Leading discovery calls with prospects to assess potential fit, diagnose needs, and prescribe solutions.
- Effectively qualifying and building value with leads to generate strong pipeline.
- Proactively prospecting for new accounts and contacts that would be ideal potential customers.
- Balancing time efficiently between prospecting, outreach, and running discovery calls.
- Staying organized and maintaining operational excellence – attention to detail is critical.
- Consistently hitting or exceeding daily activity and monthly meeting targets.
- Providing recommendations and strategic insight to the leadership team.
- Have a strong interest in a sales career.
- Are highly socially intelligent; easily able to understand, empathize and connect with people.
- Love solving problems and discovering opportunities to help people succeed.
- Thrive in a goal-oriented and high-growth environment that achieves results.
- Value being part of an agile team and having a clear impact on the business.
- Working hours are Monday-Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm in your local time zone.
WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU:
- Are new to tech sales but eager to learn and build your career.
- Are highly productive in a work from home environment.
- Are confident conducting cold calls and facing objections.
- Are empathetic and know that active listening is the key to becoming a great seller.
- Welcome adversity because it will drive you to work toward the results you know you can attain.
- You’re motivated by your goal, by the team, and through your pursuit to always be better.
- Are relentlessly hardworking and gritty – this is really all it takes to be a successful BDR, we’ll teach you the rest!
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application
To apply for this job please visit www.myemploymentoptions.com.