Are you interested in working from the comfort of your own home? Do you have excellent customer service skills? If so, we are currently looking for residents within the state of Iowa (IA), Ohio (OH), Massachusettes (MA), Pennsylvania (PA) to join our team of remote customer service agents!
- Pay is hourly based on location; paychecks are paid bi-weekly
- Save on transportation costs! Work and train from home
- No outbound calling or commission requirements
- No need to use your own personal computer! We will provide a thin client with preloaded programs, dial pad, headset, keyboard, and mouse. All listed equipment is shipped directly to your home!
- Connect with your team of co-workers and our valued customers
- Enjoy our Employee Incentive program on Day 1 of taking live calls!
Since 2006, our at-home customer service agents have been assisting customers with camping & activity reservations, as well as hunting & fishing licensing needs across North America.
- A quiet, distraction-free work environment
- Standard landline phone or a cable/digital phone provider that our systems support; cell phones or satellite phones cannot be used with our system
- High-Speed internet connection with the ability to connect directly to the modem via Ethernet cable (no wireless connections)
- You must provide your own standard desktop monitor (no all-in-one computers, tablets, laptops or TV’s can be used monitors).
Job duties include:
- Provide over-the-phone assistance for client requests, questions, and light troubleshooting.
- Accessing company programs within company databases to meet customer requests.
- Communicate effectively while referencing Company scripted material, policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Maintain productivity goals and quality assurance standards.
- Maintain an excellent attendance record.
- Attend all mandated virtual training sessions, including any ongoing training and development plans.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application