Claims Representative Associate – (MEO-537F)
We hire in 47 of the United States. We do not hire in Alaska, California or Hawaii. We also do not hire in Washington D.C. for Work At Home.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.
Positions in this function are responsible for providing expertise or general claims support to teams in reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims. Authorizes the appropriate payment or refers claims to investigators for further review. Conducts data entry and re-work; analyzes and identifies trends and provides reports as necessary.
- Provide expertise or general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims
- Analyze and identify trends and provide reports as necessary
- Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
- Moderate work experience within own function.
- Some work is completed without established procedures.
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others.
- Supervision/guidance is required for higher level tasks.
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- 1+ year of experience in an office setting environment using the computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Available to work 40 hours per week within the operating hours of the site, M-F 8a-4:30p
- Moderate Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Prior stable work experience
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Extended periods of sitting at a computer and use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse
- Office environment
Careers with this company. Let’s talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 14 organization that’s serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry’s singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? This company is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they’re found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It’s where you can do your life’s best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This company is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our Apply Now form.