We’ll look to you to maintain our reputation for service, accuracy and providing a positive claims experience. We’ll back you with the great training, support and opportunities you’d expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
This is a challenging role that takes an ability to thoroughly review, analyze and research complex healthcare claims in order to identify discrepancies, verify pricing, confirm prior authorizations and process them for payment. You’ll need to be comfortable navigating across various computer systems to locate critical information. Attention to detail is critical to ensure accuracy which will support timely processing of the member’s claim.
- Provide expertise or general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims
- Analyze and identify trends and provide reports as necessary
- Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Experience in an office setting environment using the computer as the primary instrument to perform job duties
- Experience with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to work 8:00 am – 4:30 pm during training and a flexible schedule starting at 6:00 – 9:00 am after training
- Prior claims experience
- Knowledge of Healthcare Industry
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application