April 18, 2018
Clerical-Billing Specialist will be responsible for various duties including processing returned mail, creating and mailing standardized letters, provide record keeping support, and perform various administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
- Prepare and mail letters, raffle tickets, envelopes, and other rewards to our clients.
- May assist billing and benefits in accessing pay stubs and recording earnings information for raffle prizes and eligibility.
- Chart mailings on client electronic files.
- Receive returned mail and updates names and addresses in appropriate databases.
- Send ‘standardized’ and informational emails to select recipients and team members.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent. Some college preferred
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years of office experience preferably giving clerical-billing support to team members.
- Work from home experience preferred.
- Work from home office with room to store small promotional items i.e. (raffle tickets, envelopes and other office supplies).
- Ability to go to post office or arrange for pick-up services.
- 10 Key by touch
- Solid proficiency in Excel, Word, Internet, Google, etc.
- Exceptional ability to proofread, check and compare data for accuracy and completeness.
- Full-time (30 hours minimum per week)
- Must be able to pass Social Security Background Check- no felonies.
- Able to maintain a high level of client confidentiality and understand and protect clients’ Personally Identifiable Information
Physical and Emotional Requirements:
- Must be able to see and sit for up to 8 hours a day.
- Frequent keyboarding.
- Frequent handling of letters and envelopes.
- Must be able to accept supervision and follow directions.
- Must be able to work independently and stay on task.
Email resume to email@example.com