If you’re passionate about travel and love helping people, our Customer Advocate role might just be your dream job!
What you’ll work on:
- Assist our subscribers with technical support, account questions and travel advice.
- Communicate with our community on social media, Facebook messenger and chat.
- Flag issues and opportunities to delight our members to other teams.
- Required skills & experience:
- Three to five years of experience in a customer-facing role where you were directly responsible for a queue of tickets (customer support, account management, etc.).
- Experience working remotely with a fully-distributed team that collaborates via Slack and Google Hangouts.
- Track record of driving projects and tasks from start to finish independently.
- Exceptional command of the English language — both written and spoken.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Positive, upbeat and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Passion for travel!
Not required, but wonderful to have:
- Experience working at a high-growth startup.
- Professional proficiency in languages in addition to English (especially Spanish, French, or German).
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application