Customer Care Chat Assistant – 3rd Shift – (MEO-576D)
You will have the opportunity to join a team of support specialists who provide award winning customer support experiences through:
- Answering customer’s product, service and account related questions through chat scenarios.
- Researching and assisting customers in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Embracing ongoing personal development through regular training which helps to enhance your own technical knowledge and problem-solving skills.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide exceptional customer experiences by empowering your customers.
- Tailor solutions for customers which can greatly enhance their product/service enjoyment.
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- Ability to effectively research and identify solutions using computer-based resources.
- Ability to work in a paperless work environment where customer privacy is paramount.
- Ability to embrace feedback and coaching to help maximize your potential.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person.
- Familiarity with iOS and/or macOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
- The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- A strong interest in using and promoting innovation and technology.
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills.
- Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- An interest in ongoing personal development through training and coaching.
- The ability to maintain excellent attendance and adherence to assigned work schedules.
- The ability to type 40+ words per minute
- Must pass state, federal and criminal background check
- Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
As part of our hiring process you will be required to complete the following steps:
- Completion of a Technical/Customer Service Assessment
- Typing Test (40 wpm minimum)
- Interview with a Hiring Manager
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application