Customer Experience Associate III – (MEO-576H)
Call Center (US ONLY) Job Description – may perform one or more of the following:
- Completes questionnaire/survey via telephone using standard scripts and standard operating procedures.
- Obtains and/or verifies needed information for our cases by answering incoming calls
- Makes outgoing calls when further information is needed
- Documents all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Routes calls to appropriate departments
- Utilizes scripted Frequently Asked Questions to respond to caller inquiries
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommends improved procedures
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent computer navigation skills (move between multiple windows and programs)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good data entry and typing skills 35+ WPM
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Ability to pass a background check
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Attention to detail
Work at Home – must haves:
- Existing High-Speed Internet access
- Quiet noise free home office space, free of distractions
NOTE: While you are clocked in, working virtually is NOT something that can be combined with watching TV, preparing meals, running errands, car-pooling, doing household chores, providing pet care, elder care or childcare. Virtual workers with dependents must make arrangements for personal chores as if they were working in a conventional office location. This position Is Not a flexible job where employees can set their own hours. Schedules must be adhered to.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application
To apply for this job please visit www.myemploymentoptions.com.