What does success look like to you? As an Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representative, success is more than reaching sales goals and earning commissions. Success is contributing to a team and company committed to elevating the customer experience.
This company is hiring sharp and enthusiastic go-getters to join our remote team. The position—equal parts Sales and Customer Service—offers challenging and interesting work. We provide the training and tools; you provide the ambition. Bring your willingness to learn, ability to accept and integrate feedback, action to achieve results, and we will develop and nurture your sales talents. Let’s create success together.
- Bonus and Commissions
- Outstanding work deserves rewards. Top performers earn over $16/hr.
- 95% of team earns weekly commissions.
- Guaranteed Schedules for Top Performer
- Top 10% decide when they want to work.
- Awesome Team
- Being helpful is more than a core value, it’s what we do every day—for our customers, for each other.
- Paid Training
- Share your experiences and background in our interactive, instructor-led virtual classrooms.
- Recognition and Appreciation
- Team-driven culture of peer recognition.
- Contributions, assistance, and collaboration matter, so recognition matters.
Who You Are
You are driven to exceed goals and eager to contribute to the team’s success. Your motivation is your greatest strength and the source of your success. More than your need to achieve, you view rejection as motivation. Pressure energizes you. You take initiative to solve your own problems first before seeking help from others. You don’t give up.
You embrace technology and have an aptitude for learning new systems. Your passion for the customer experience is matched with your commitment to learning and improving—every day. You have excellent communication skills with the ability to drive a conversation.
What You Do
As an Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representative, affectionally called Sales Brand Ambassador, you handle inbound calls for our client HomeAdvisor, the nation’s largest online home improvement marketplace. Homeowners contact HomeAdvisor to find service professionals for their maintenance, repair, and improvement projects.
You are responsible for assisting customers by assessing their needs, scheduling appointments, and referring to pre-screened home-improvement contractors. You use upselling and cross-selling techniques to convert inquiries into referrals. When you meet and exceed your sales goals, we reward you with bonuses and incentives.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years customer service experience
- Desire to meet and exceed sales performance goals
- Able to work weekends
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to type at least 35 WPM with proper spelling and grammar
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to successfully pass a criminal and employment reference security check
- Currently reside in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin
- Some college
- Six months of inbound sales experience with upselling
- Previous call center experience
Full-time team members work 32-40 hours per week, up to 5 days per week between the following hours:
- Mon–Sat, 12:00 PM–10:00 PM ET
- Sun 8:30 AM–6:30 PM ET
- team members work one weekend shift (Sat or Sun) each week
Our next training class is tentatively scheduled to begin on or about February 19th with daily classes held 12:00 pm-8:00 pm ET (Monday-Friday). Training runs for approximately 2 weeks.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application