Career Description/Summary: We are currently looking for bold and tenacious Customer Service Representatives to provide a premium customer service experience by responding to inbound phone calls from customers and assisting them with account information, purchasing information, specific content or with account authorization, processing refund requests, promotion song and video codes troubleshooting and resolving advanced technical issues while supporting one of the largest technology companies in the world.
- A passion for customer service exhibited by courteous telephone etiquette, empathy, patience and professionalism
- A sense of ownership of the total customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
What we are looking for:
- Minimum one (1) year call center experience or minimum one (1) year Face to Face customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Keyboarding skills at a minimum of 30 wpm
- Ability to work a schedule which may include varying shifts, weekends and/or holidays
- Ability to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to research and grasp technical information across multiple tools while talking with customers
- Thrives on a Team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application
To apply for this job please visit www.myemploymentoptions.com.