DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists all lending staff with preparation and finalization of loan documents
- Ensure all new loans, advances and payments are accurately and timely processed into the FIS/Metavante loan system
- Attend and participate in loan closings as requested by lender
- Request financial information and other necessary documentation from clients as directed by lender or the loan tickler system
- Prepare correspondence or file memos as requested by lender
- Assist all lending staff by copying, updating, and completing a shadow file
- Order and obtain necessary research for loan files (example, credit reports, lien search, floods, tickler system information)
- Professionally assist customers with questions and inquires on new and existing loans
- Maintain the RE title option/certificate of title list and make contacts as needed for missing items
- Work with construction loans/builders to pay construction bills, send lien waivers and maintain spreadsheets
- Assist customers with loan payments and payoff quotes as needed
- Learn and understand the Metavante loan screens and functions, by assisting with operational functions while complying with bank policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to use a computer and software, work in documents
- Ability to use time efficiently and effectively
- “Can do” attitude
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Attention to details
- Must be organized, and able to monitor work for quality
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associate Arts Degree; 2-4 years’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the essential duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use hands and fingers to handle or feel and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, and stoop. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and rarely lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the essential duties of this position, the employee is regularly exposed to a general office environment and interaction with customers.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application