Registered Nurse – (MEO – 517O)
Bringing smiles is what we do for you and the customer. As a permanent work from home Registered Nurse, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also experience, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them a peace of mind? In this role, you’ll have ownership over resolving escalated or complex calls from customers. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customers’ experience being just average or an exceptional one.
Our work from home team has 41 preferred residency states. We are currently not hiring from the following geographies: AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States. Residents of Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, and Washington, D.C. will be considered only based on special business need.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Handles secondary review of medications that are not approvable on technician level.
- Review documentation and interpret data obtained from clinical records such as patient laboratory results, diagnostic tests, office visit notes and medical history.
What You Bring to the Role
- A nursing graduate with an active unrestricted Registered Nurse certification holder
- At least 2 years of experience in the clinical or at home contact center set-up (homecare, bedside related, hospital, or contact center)
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Able to lead by example and effectively work with your team to achieve the program’s overall success
- Resourceful and able to decide on his own by thorough assessment and researching potential solutions
- Computer savvy
The Equipment You’ll Need (Permanent Work from Home set-up)
- Have the right connection – a home internet connection of 15 Mbps
- Computer – we’ll supply and deliver to your doorstep
- Must have a quiet workspace that is within a reasonable proximity of your router so that you can plug in while working.
What You Can Expect
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- Ask us about our paid time off (PTO) and wellness and healthcare benefits
- And yes… a great compensation package and performance bonus opportunities, benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you (like tuition reimbursement).
A Bit More About Your Role
- We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions.
- And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers.
- You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the company and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
- You’ll report to the account Team Leader. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
About The Company
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Our company embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer needs and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application
To apply for this job please visit www.myemploymentoptions.com.