Currently interested in remote candidates from the following states:Arizona – Colorado – Oregon – Utah- New Mexico – Tennessee – Michigan – Ohio – Nebraska – Alabama – Wyoming – Oklahoma
What you’ll be doing:
- Our number one Core Value is “Deliver WOW Through Service,” therefore, Fan Happiness is one of THE most important jobs at this company! Our customers are amazing and you will be helping them during our busy entertainment calendar year season.
- Answering incoming phone calls, emails and texts to assist customers with answering questions relating to the app, placing new orders, processing returns, and getting customers into events.
- Utilizing your super savvy techniques to search the inter-webs for items (think fan specific knowledge!)
- Experience with Zendesk and/or other customer ticket systems preferred
- Placing the occasional outgoing call to follow up on customer’s questions
- Providing above and beyond – WOW – service, while helping customers with their needs
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2+ years of customer experience in a customer facing or support role with a true passion delivering the best in class service
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to satisfy customer needs while adhering to internal company policies
- Ninja like skills on the internet, ability to leap to multiple sites with lightning speed
- You’re self-motivated, self-starting, self-assured
- You’re a team player and collaborative
- A high sense of urgency and multitasking skills
- The flexibility of a professional athlete… well when it comes to your availability to work that is. We are heading into the busiest time of the entertainment calendar year
- A joy of creating fun and building a positive culture via team communication channels
- Love of sports and music events! It’s ok if you aren’t a big sports buff but you gotta know how the experience works
- College degree
- Familiar with Windows
What can I expect?
- We will be expanding this team throughout the year as we expand events, times and offerings within this company. When hiring we interview from this applicant pool.
- The shifts are 8 hour shifts with a lunch break, so that is 40 hours a week
- You will be working weekends and holidays. We do our best to keep shift schedules consistent but they are subject to change
- There is two full weeks of training, Monday through Friday 8:00 am until 4:30 pm. For those at different time zones from PST, we will follow up with on-boarding times. You cannot miss any time during the first two weeks. This is paid training
- This is a 40 hour per week role with benefits
- The pay for this role is $15 hr. for English speaking and $18 hr. for English and Spanish speaking ability. You will be eligible for benefits
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at email@example.com to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application