Our mission is to support small businesses with tools that make customer support more helpful and human. Today more than 12,000 companies use this company to delight their customers.
We’ve been “remote first” for more than a decade and have 140+ teammates worldwide. As a certified B Corp with backing from Foundry Group and Lead Edge, we have big ambitions to lead the SMB segment of the customer support market.
As Finance Business Partner, you’ll partner directly with our Sales & Marketing leadership teams. Together, we’ll pursue the path to $100m in revenue and beyond.
As the first person in this role, you’ll get to build out the finance business partnering function with our Sales & Marketing friends and become THE expert at this company for revenue performance.
In short, we can’t get where we’re going without you.
About the Role
- Own the revenue forecasting process, from the monthly rolling forecast to long-range revenue planning.
- Produce analysis and reporting of revenue results. Including both numerical and narrative-based analysis of the overall, and detailed performance.
- Understand the systems and processes that generate our revenue results so you can continue to improve our forecasting methods, and quickly identify underlying trends in the business.
- Function as a trusted advisor to Sales & Marketing leadership to provide insights and strategies to improve future revenue performance.
- Provide guidance to budget owners in the development and management of operating plans.
- You have excellent analytical skills, with the ability to synthesize complex data into clear insights and action items.
- You have experience producing accurate revenue forecasts, preferably in a SaaS or similar recurring revenue business model.
- You have a knack for building trusted relationships among peers and business leaders. Excellent communication skills and a curious mind enable you to be a great partner.
- You can translate technical financial concepts into language that’s easily understood by all.
- You are excited about being part of a “remote first” company and developing any new skills you need to be successful.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application
To apply for this job please visit www.myemploymentoptions.com.