Material Handler – (MEO-566E) **on-site**
Location: Atlanta, GA
This company’s commitment to excellence has taken it from a simplistic garage operation in 1969, to its current 560,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facilities servicing 6 product divisions and over 7,000 individual products.
- Marine Products
- Manufacturing Housing
- Roofing Products
- OEM Trailers
- Cable Products
- Industrial Laser Solutions
- Torsion Axles
- Job Title: Material Handler
- Shift: Mon.-Thurs. 5:00am – 3:30pm
- Experience Required: Demonstrated proficiency in Stand Up and Sit Down Forklift operation
- Job Duties: Transporting material throughout production environment as required. (basic forklift driver. Transferring material throughout production areas of warehouse)
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application