Location: Atlanta, GA
This company’s commitment to excellence has taken it from a simplistic garage operation in 1969, to its current 560,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facilities servicing 6 product divisions and over 7,000 individual products.
- Marine Products
- Manufacturing Housing
- Roofing Products
- OEM Trailers
- Cable Products
- Industrial Laser Solutions
- Torsion Axles
- Job Title: Plasma Operator
- Shift: Fri.-Sun. 6:00am – 6:00pm (Will train Mon.-Thurs. 7:00am-5:30pm for 2-3 weeks)
- Experience Required: CNC Drill/Mill Operation
- Job Duties: Process orders that require plasma cutting and drilling. (candidate will operate an industrial plasma cutter machine used to cut steel bars and sheets to form parts)
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application