Location: Atlanta, GA
This company’s commitment to excellence has taken it from a simplistic garage operation in 1969, to its current 560,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facilities servicing 6 product divisions and over 7,000 individual products.
- Marine Products
- Manufacturing Housing
- Roofing Products
- OEM Trailers
- Cable Products
- Industrial Laser Solutions
- Torsion Axles
- Job Title: Receiving Clerk
- Shift: Mon.- Thurs. 7:00am – 5:30pm
- Experience Required: Proficient in sit down and stand up forklift operation. Working knowledge of PC operations.
- Job Duties: Maintain inventory and BTS transaction accuracy. (moving material throughout warehouse on forklift. Using computer to record electronically record inventory transactions and transfers)
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at email@example.com to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application