The Hitch Central team is a specialized group within the company’s Contact Center and we are looking for agents to work from their homes and answer incoming calls and provide technical support and assistance with regards to our hitch products and services. Applicants must have good communication skills, and a good grasp of United States geography. Three weeks of one on one training will be provided at our corporate headquarters.
• No prior experience with hitches is necessary
• Must have a commitment to quality customer service
• Possess courteous and professional phone skills
• Positive and professional demeanor
• Be able to work independently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
• Must have mechanical aptitude and ability to learn all aspects of hitch installations
(These hours may change based on business needs)
- Sun – 8am to 6pm
- Mon – 12pm to 8pm
- Tue – 12pm to 8pm
- Wed – 12pm to 8pm
- Thu – 12pm to 8pm
- Fri – 12pm to 8pm
- Sat – 8am to 6pm
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application