Home-based Call Center Rep- Now Hiring in FL, GA, IN, IL, TX
We currently have two types of Call Center Representative positions available for our home improvement and educational referral service divisions. Placement of hired candidates in either position will be determined according to the candidate’s overall qualifications and fit for the job as well as business requirements and staffing needs. We want our reps to start in the best position where they will succeed. This can be either a full- or part-time position with a non-traditional schedule and is perfect for individuals looking to be a part of a flexible workforce with the opportunity to work from home. Perfect for stay-home parents and individuals who want or need to stay at home and earn a living at the same time. Also great for students that need flexibility in scheduling. You can experience the unique and hard-to-find benefit of work/life balance!
(1) Call Center Representative- Home Improvement
We are currently hiring highly motivated and dependable individuals who are interested in setting up appointments for our clients who are well known national home improvement companies. Our phone system will connect you with people that are interested in one of our clients’ products or services. This is not a “hard” or high-pressure sales job; however, we are looking for people who are skilled in overcoming common objections from consumers in order to set up appointments. This job does allow you to be flexible with the script and to highlight the benefits of setting up an appointment with our highly recognizable and respected nationally known and respected clients. The ideal candidate will have experience in sales, outbound calling and/or appointment setting- must be skilled at overcoming objections. Must also be able to make quality outbound calls to prospective clients to set face-to-face appointments for sales team (script will be provided).
(2) Call Center Representative- Education Referral Service
We are also growing our complimentary education referral service and we work with a number of colleges and universities nationwide. We are making outbound calls as well as taking inbound calls from potential students who have applied online to receive information on furthering their education. Our phone system will connect you with people who have applied online to receive educational information. We match them with certain schools based on their area of interest. There are no high-pressure sales tactics. This is a customer service role focusing on delivering a quality service. Ideal candidates must be able to handle a large number of calls and open to repetitive work without losing enthusiastic voice and positive attitude and able to work in a scripted environment making outbound calls; this is not cold-calling but it is a form of telemarketing.
To be a great fit for the job, you must also meet these requirements:
- Have strong listening skills, professional telephone manner and ability to deal tactfully with callers in a fast-paced call center environment
- Comfortable with and driven to meet and exceed goals and metrics as it relates to performance and quality of work
- Receptive to and quick to implement constructive feedback and a strong desire to continuously improve
- Able to multi-task: talking on the phone while on the computer for long periods of time
- Have above average computer and typing skills; 35 WPM minimum keyboarding required
- A team player that works well with your coworkers and enjoys helping people succeed
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application