As an Electrical Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Design portions of a project relates to discipline systems according to code and company standards
- Research resources for commercially available equipment
- Assist with good client relations, project design notebook, and provide documentation for permanent record files
- Assist with coordinating design and schedule with other disciplines such as architectural, structural, mechanical, technology, clerical and equipment suppliers
- Assist with documenting design decisions, meetings, and instructions from client promptly while monitoring project design progress
- Review design methods, procedures, changes in scope, and client correspondence with the Lead Engineer
- Conduct periodic job site observations.
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills, education, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans and drawings
- Knowledge and prediction of physical principles, laws, and their interrelationships, and applications to understanding fluid, material, and atmospheric dynamics
- Skill in the use of Microsoft Office programs and Revit
- Ability to clearly communicate in both oral and written communication to individuals or groups
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application