Your Future. Built Smarter. This company is one of the largest design consulting firms in the U.S., is currently seeking a Virtual Design Coordinator in our Indianapolis, IN office. With a global footprint of 40 offices and a deep bench of nearly 1,200 team members, we know the technical skills of our people is our product and we strive to build long-lasting client relationships through our guiding principles, expertise, and collaborative project approach.
As a Virtual Design Coordinator, you will be responsible for the oversight and management of project models for all disciplines and will act as a resource for BIM related questions and concerns for the office.
- Perform model maintenance, setup and act as technical support to the team as needed
- Lead internal BIM Project kickoff meetings
- Manage project folder organization and file sharing between company disciplines and all external partners
- Act as a leader and coach in the use of BIM to increase office wide confidence in BIM and Revit
- Develop company specific content and work to standardize workflows and practices between offices and teams
- Conduct BIM specific quality control
- Review and validate current procedures
- Meet as needed with other Virtual Design Coordinators and work closely with the Director of Virtual Design to ensure corporate standards are being met
- An associate degree in Computer-Aided Drafting, equivalent degree, or five years’ experience required
- 3+ years’ experience in the production of construction documents and models preferred
- Strong Revit knowledge with an emphasis on project setup and model management
- Ability to troubleshoot Revit/design software issues independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of colleagues and clients
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in the production of technical plans and drawings
- Skill in the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of practical applications of engineering science and technology
This company is an employee owned corporation, is committed to investing in employees’ futures through structured programs including formal mentoring, opportunities for career advancement and professional development. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, flexible schedule, and assistance with tuition reimbursement. Additionally, employees are eligible to enroll in health, dental, vision, and life insurance on their first day of employment.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application
To apply for this job please visit www.myemploymentoptions.com.