This company is looking for candidates who are problem-solvers and amazing with customers! This is a Work from Home position.
Do you have the ability to figure out how technology works and can you multitask across systems and applications? Do you have a passion for analyzing and resolving a variety of technical issues, are you interested in supporting the world’s largest manufacturer of smartphones, tablet, MP3 players and other devices? Do you want to work in a fun, creative and casual environment where you can be yourself with a professional edge? If you said yes and want to be the friendly voice to our customers this is the job for you!
As a Tier 1 Tech support advisor, you will be supporting our customers as the first point of contact and will be providing the solution to their technical issues. We will rely on you to actively listen to our customers and use your technical experience, passion, and creativity to meet their needs.
In this role, you will not only be there to help customers with their technical issues, but also provide them with incredible customer service. Because you will be working independently from home, you will need to demonstrate the ability and disciplines to work remotely with management and co-workers.
You will need to have the ability ensure call resolution in a timely manner, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, maintain the highest standards of quality, guarantee customer satisfaction on every call, provide product solutions, and other duties as assigned.
- Technical aptitude and enjoy troubleshooting technology
- Minimum 6 months experience interacting with customers in some capacity (via phone, chat, in person, etc.)
- Customer focus
- Discipline to work remotely and follow a set schedule
- Flexibility to work between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. CST including weekends, holidays and have the ability to flex up or down based on business needs
- Ability to manage multiple applications at one time
- Understand the concepts of navigation, search engines, downloading music, and other web based applications
- Smartphone, tablet, operating systems, PC or Mac experience
- Ability to attend approximately five to six weeks of required online/virtual training on a fixed schedule that may include nights or weekends
- Successful completion of initial training
- Ability to meet minimum typing speed of 25 WPM while talking to customers
- Successful completion of pre-employment assessments, criminal background check
- At Home Qualifications
- A quiet distraction free workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk
- High Speed Internet Service (10megabits download and 1.5 megabit upload) from a reliable provider *some restrictions
We will rely on you to listen to our customers and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people!
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at email@example.com to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application