$10.00hr during training/$11.00 hr after training – 3 weeks of training and one week of nesting
Must have a strong understanding of Communication (Video, Data and Voice) networking components, PC Hardware/Software and Operating Systems. Computer is provided. Must be able to pass a federal background check.
THE STATES ARE…
AZ, CO, DE, FL, ID, IL, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MO, NE, NH, NC, SC, TN, TX, UT,
VA, WV, WI
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all customer inquiries, questions, and issues.
- Provide world class customer service at all times.
- Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot equipment and system problems.
- Problem solve to help customers resolve issues on first call.
- Enters data from customers into various software programs.
- Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries.
- Participates in additional training courses when needed.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Position will require inbound and outbound calls (if the call drops).
- Passion to find the right solution
- Ability to work under pressure, plan, meet deadlines and be accountable for yourself and the department
- Requires solid organizational skills, technical expertise, leadership and time management skills
- Able to demonstrate personal ownership of all customers’ issues and follow through to obtain desired results
- Must have a keen sense of attention to detail
- Skilled in determining why and how what steps or procedures are required in any situation
- Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and using logical problem solving skills
- Ability to understand and empathize with customer and carrier’s issues
- Flexibility – schedules may vary dependent on business need
- Dedicated work space free from any background noise or distractions
- Dedicated landline telephone
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at email@example.com to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application