IT Help Desk Support (MEO-527I)
Looking for a Work at Home Professionals to join our dynamic team! This exceptional individual will provide quality phone and technical support with a high degree of customer satisfaction, technical expertise, accuracy, and timeliness. If you are looking to join an expanding team, and believe you have the skills necessary to take our team to the next level, apply today!
*Only professionals with the ability to work full-time will be considered*
*This position is only available in the United States.*
The Service Desk Professional will act as the first line of support to our client’s employees worldwide. Team members will also work to provide orientation to new employees and moderate the client’s social collaboration site. If you enjoy working in a diverse environment while continuing to learn new skills, apply today!
- Record, resolve, and escalate customer requests or problems in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and pre-defined case recording or escalation guidelines
- Review and actively pursue a resolution to all cases daily
- Notify customers of scheduled outages, known problems, and other updates to distribute information and optimize revenue
- Participate in team projects and ongoing trainings that enhance the quality and efficiency of Help Desk services
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers
The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at email@example.com to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application