This company is currently assisting a leading ecommerce solutions provider in their search for experienced Warehouse Picker candidates in Walton, Kentucky.
These are seasonal opportunities with the possibility of being made full-time.
Warehouse Picker Associates will pick orders according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) while maintaining excellent safety, quality, and productivity standards. As a Warehouse Picker associate you will be responsible for a variety of duties in your assigned department.
Responsibilities for Warehouse Picker Associates include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for scanning out a pick cart, and setting up the cart according to the pick list
- Pick the required products, verifying items using UPC codes
- Place products in the correct locations on cart
- Record any trouble encountered
- Ensure that the cart is scanned into computer system at the end of the picking process
- Cross-train in other positions within the department
- Complete housecleaning tasks assigned by supervision
To perform the Warehouse Picker job successfully, an individual must demonstrate:
- Warehouse Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to improve.
- Tools and Equipment – Tape Gun, Computer, RF Scanner, Scissors.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time. Observes the time limits for breaks and lunches.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Works required overtime when needed.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Seeks increased responsibilities; Asks for and offers help when needed
Warehouse Picker Associate qualifications include:
- Warehouse, distribution, production, or manufacturing experience helpful, but not required
- Ability to repeatedly lift 10-20 lbs and up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Must be able to meet physical demands involving extended periods of standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and reaching
- Carry out verbal and/or written instructions
- Work in a climate controlled production building
No matter what position is initially assigned, employees hired by this company will quickly realize that there is a lot of potential for growth. All employees should know this leading ecommerce solutions provider is highly focused on the well-being and career aspirations of all its employees.
In addition to this companies benefit, including access to health benefits from day one, our seasonal employees may enjoy:
- Variety of schedules and shifts
- A team focused environment with supportive supervisors and co-workers
- Bonuses for referring friends and family that get hired by this company to work for this leading ecommerce solutions provider
- Employee rewards, recognition programs and special incentives for performance
Opportunity for full-time employment with access to generous medical, dental and retirement benefits.
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application