- Performs cleaning services using proper equipment and supplies, and follows procedures for safe use and operation.
- Cleans and details facilities.
- Removes trash; dust and polishes equipment, furniture, or fixtures; vacuums carpets, cleans walls, arranges furniture, and cleans window blinds.
- Cleans lavatories, showers, and restrooms, using correct chemicals on all surfaces.
- Dust and wipes-down all fixtures fills all dispensers, empties trash containers, and mops and deodorizes floors.
- Cleans common areas, including hallways and stairwells.
- Removes trash from all trash containers, and lines containers with clean plastic bags.
- Cleans cafeteria, including tables and microwaves.
- Sweeps and mops floors fill dispensers and empty trash containers.
- Maintains quality of work and customer satisfaction.
- Responds to customer requests according to established procedures, or refers to the supervisor.
- Cleans spills promptly.
- Waxes and buffs floors on a regular basis.
- Cleans and maintains custodial equipment to ensure proper operation and safe condition.
- May operate equipment such as a buffer and cardboard bailer.
- May monitor inventory and supply areas.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application