February 1, 2018
Material Handler (PT) – (MEO-590C)**on-site
- Performs activities involved in transferring materials from Receiving to proper storage within a warehouse racking system.
- Reviews orders and pulls products from warehouse racking system to support order requirements.
- Consolidates products and bins within warehouse or facility to maintain organization and efficiency.
- Loads and unloads freight from trucks, storage containers or vehicles, and sorts and stacks materials to be palletized for movement.
- Restacks products or removes excess packaging material as needed.
- Inspects materials and products for proper and secure packaging, and maintains integrity and condition in bin locations.
- Processes real-time systematic transactions for moving materials using RF scan guns.
- On occasion, work requires local travel to other facilities.
- Operates motorized vehicles such as forklift and truck.
- Receives, stores, and issues materials, equipment, and supplies as required.
- Removes trash and cardboard from the facility and disposes of according to procedures.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application