Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent – (MEO-517I)
Now is the time to do this all from your contemporary home office through our home program. We don’t miss a beat for our clients and their customers. And we don’t miss a beat for you. As an at home team member, you’ll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at our physical locations. We stay connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and yes even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally. And last but not least, a work at home associate job can level up into a full career through our gamified training and career development.
On a typical day, you’ll:
- Consult with customers on health-related products and services to provide the best solutions for their health and financial well-being
- Assist Medicare-eligible individuals in selecting the products and services that best meets their needs
- Answer questions related to coverage and annual changes on healthcare plans, pharmacy networks and drug formularies
- Aid customers with the enrollment process
- Qualify customers to join community meetings and schedule in-home appointments
As a Work from Home Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent, You’ll Enjoy:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
- Continuous training and mentoring – lots of learning for aspiring minds
- Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
- A fun and encouraging remote work group
- All license fees provided by our company as your employer
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following
- Active health insurance license OR if you do not currently possess your health insurance license, ability to pass our self-paced licensing education program and state exam (all fees paid by the company). Proctors available to answer your questions and support through your training course. Course must be completed within a specified time frame.
- You’ve done the sales thing…at least six months.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be empathetic, positive and upbeat in written and verbal communications
- An ability to adapt and excel in a dynamic work environment
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you’ll appreciate the quiet)
The Equipment You’ll Need:
- USB Headset
- USB drive to access our systems
- Dual Monitors recommended
- A dedicated telephone (landline) or smart phone/device is required at all times during employment
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application
To apply for this job please visit www.myemploymentoptions.com.