We’re now hiring Life and Health Insurance Advisors who are friendly, sales-minded, down-to-earth and willing to go above and beyond to satisfy the needs of our customers.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity offering competitive pay, health benefits, paid top-notch training, promote-from-within advancement opportunities, and employee recognition programs.
Your goal: To exceed client and company expectations by answering inbound calls to provide outstanding customer service and sales support.
Like the sound of it? Then keep reading!
This is the job for you if:
- You can gather vital information necessary to offer a quote while thoroughly answering questions and setting proper expectations regarding products and the sales process.
- You are highly driven and sales minded.
- You can manage outbound follow-up calls to qualified prospects.
- You can cultivate strong relationships with customers by consistently using the prescribed sales process.
- You are detailed-oriented and can verify the accuracy of supporting employment, down payment, appraisal, and financial documentation received.
Don’t have your Life and Health insurance license? Not to worry – you will receive unmatched support to help pass your licensing exams before your first day.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application