Membership Representative (MEO-501K)
Hiring States: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska , Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota , Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Pay Rate Training: Paid at your state’s minimum wage
Fast-paced, intense and challenging environment. Incentives available for top performers!
Do you enjoy a workplace where you have to be efficient, self-sufficient, patient, and empathetic? Do you enjoy taking back to back calls, helping members with a variety of issues? Do you want to gain a sense of satisfaction by resolving your own problems? See your skills turn into a career, OR continue your successful career with the only company you’ll ever want to work for!
In this position, you will be taking back to back calls for people asking questions or have issues with their membership. You’ll be working in an environment where you’ll be called upon to utilize your empathy skills, technical troubleshooting skills, patience, and resilience personality traits on a daily basis! You are guaranteed the opportunity for incentives based on efficiency, and we empower you to resolve technical issues using your research skills!
We’re looking for people who thrive in an environment where things are moving very quickly, you have to use your empathy, patience, and resilient nature to resolve issues, and enjoy a challenge.
- Answer back to back membership calls and resolving their issues (anything from new memberships and renewals, to escalated member questions to difficult and emotional customer situations)
- Build a strong relationship with your customer
- When they hang up with you, they will feel comforted and rave about their positive experience
- Resolve the problem quickly and ensure situation does not escalate
- Speaking clearly and sympathetically in both positive and negative situations
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Multi-task while on the phone – resolve the issue while maintaining a short call time
- 1-2 years of non-retail sales experience
- 5+ years of non-retail sales experience
- 5+ years of tech support experience
- 5+ years of banking experience
- Some college education
- 18 years of age or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Your first 10 days on the job will be in a virtual classroom with other students, learning the ins and outs of our client software, our policies and procedures, as well as how to be the best virtual agent for our company. You will then have 5 days of on the job training.
Upon successful graduation from class (which can include tests on your knowledge from the training materials), you will begin working your scheduled shift.
*The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
No Phone calls – All applications must be submitted using our PRE-QUALIFY FORM