Customer Migration Scheduler -(MEO-624I)
Our goal is to delight our customers by providing high quality, highly valued products and services. As a Customer Migration Scheduler your primary goal will be to contact our existing customers and schedule a migration of their existing system to a new program. Typical customer discussions may include answering product how-to questions, explaining the benefits of our new systems and scheduled system overviews.
We Offer You:
- An organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is based on our determination to retain you each day and enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the company’s suite of products as assigned to you and be able to communicate the value of our products with our customer base
- Educate existing customers on what products and services are available to meet their immediate needs
- Actively participate in initiatives that allow the company to maintain healthy customer relationships and drive additional revenue
- Manage customer discussions and questions via phone and email within service level agreement requirements and overcome customer objections to drive the customer toward a decision
- Educate/Train customers on product solutions
- Interpret and communicate specialized technical material into information usable by customers
- Manage confidential and proprietary customer information
- General understanding of business environment and ability to understand business workflow and organization
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational experience
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to hear and assimilate new information quickly
- Ability to independently evaluate and define customer and system needs
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams internally and externally to achieve results
- Ability to foster valued customer relationships
- Ability to work both independently and within a close-knit team environment
- Self-organized with ability to define and deliver on priorities
- High level of attention to detail, excellent follow through and reliability
- A commitment to do the right things right
- This company is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application