Work involves the skilled repair, maintenance and servicing of a variety of heavy equipment and vehicles. Candidate will diagnose, repair, and maintain vehicles and equipment to manufacturer and company set standards.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment in order to diagnose defects.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs using diagnostic tools and equipment.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on vehicles and equipment and accurately document repairs made.
- Test repairs made to ensure downtime is minimized.
- Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop and mobile service truck if applicable.
High School Diploma and completion of a vocational training program in the area of automotive or heavy equipment mechanics.
- Periodic and brake inspection certification is a plus.
- Knowledge in both diesel and gas engines.
- Engine diagnostic software experience preferred.
- Hydraulic hose repair and assembly experience is helpful.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize duties.
- Computer skills are required to document repairs within fleet management software.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
*** The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application