*****This is an overnight role. The ability to work overnights, weekends and holidays is a requirement for this role. *****
What does a Covert Dispatch – Online Support Chat Agent do?
Are you not tech savvy, but really curious and totally passionate about technology? Can you talk about technology in a way that makes sense to people, whether or not they are tech savvy? IF so, we are looking for people like you to join our Agent ranks. Our Agents dedicate their lives to making technology easier for people, helping them achieve all they want and even more from their devices. As an Agent, you will set-up, connect, troubleshoot and fix glitches. Our Agents dedicate their lives to making technology simple and delighting our customers by showing them all that is possible with their gear.
Be the first line of help at this company by becoming a Chat Agent. These Agents troubleshoot a variety of products with customers, run diagnostic tools, and help customers get the right solution to their question/problem. This person would facilitate the initial interaction when a client connects to the company’s Online Support through the chat portal. They would utilize remote login software or phone calls to identify core client issue and make appropriate recommendations based on findings. This person dispatches clients to have services fulfilled, facilitates a seamless handoff, explaining client needs and providing client information.
- Connects and communicates with clients using a chat portal or phone, recommending appropriate solutions based on the client’s description of their issue and their own diagnosis
- Requires excellent verbal and written skills to greet clients and clarify services being rendered
- Dispatches jobs for fulfillment of the applicable services requested/required
- Provides scope of client issue(s), services to be performed, and any applicable information regarding the client and repair when dispatching
- Flexible in both schedule and workload. Able to work a minimum of 35 hours each week, maintaining a variable work schedule that includes days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Handle at minimum 2 unique client connects per hour
- May be called upon to perform repairs, upgrades, and applicable installations to client machines depending on work load and demand
- Provide information and answers to clients regarding this company’s products not pertaining to the company’s Online Support
- Documents all client connects in a customer relationship management system
- A minimum of 18 years old
- Seeking applicants in all states excluding California, Washington, Alaska and Puerto Rico
- Ability to work overnights, weekends, and holidays (Shifts start at 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. and they are 4 ten hour shifts per week)
- Ability to provide a quiet, distraction-free work environment
- Ability to provide a reliable high-speed internet connection (Cable, DSL, or Fiber)
- 1 or more years of experience troubleshooting and diagnosing Microsoft operating system issues
- 1 or more years of experience troubleshooting and diagnosing Apple operating system issues
- 1 or more years of experience with troubleshooting mobile devices and their operating platforms (Android, iOS, Windows Phone/RT)
- 1 or more years of experience in a consumer facing environment
- 1 or more years of experience in a sales environment
- 2 or more years of experience troubleshooting and diagnosing Microsoft operating system issues
- Bi Lingual
* The above job descriptions and listed requirements can often change based on current Employer need and new projects. Your assigned job counselor will provide you with the most up-to-date job information.
If you are a current client of Employment Options and do not know who your assigned job counselor is, please contact Flora at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your assigned counselor.
If you are a new applicant and not our current client, please fill out an application to start the process: Application